sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

aqui
Jonhy - I'm Jonh Dillinger and i rob banks
Billie - Why did you tell me that? That's a serius thing to say to a girl you just met
Jonhy - I know you..
Billie - But i don't know you...i haven't be any place
Jonhy - The places i've been...weren't a great thing. But where i'm going...it's a lot better.
Jonhy - Wanna come along with me?
Billie - Boy, you're in a hurry.
Jonhy - If you were looking at the same as i, you would be in a hurry too.

(...)
Billie - They're looking at me and my three dollar dress
Johny - It doesn't matter where you come from, but where are you going to
public enemies - 2009





(incrivel como a unica fraqueza do homem mais procurado, era uma mulher)

3 comentários:

me002 disse...

a mulher k se ama é akilo k um homem mais estima neste mundo, e nada faz sentido sem ela estar a seu lado...

I so wanna go see that movie!
regards!

Allie. disse...

Tenho que ir ver esse filme :)

Ver a Oprah às 2h da manhã é estranho :|
Mais estranho é ver o "Talk Sex", isso sim, mas por incrivel que pareça, eu vejo isso tudo à noite xD

Beijinho **

Summer disse...

Fui ver ontem esse filme!